Robert S. Rosenberg, D.O., FCCP
Robert S. Rosenberg, DO, FCCP, has over 20 years of experience in the field of sleep medicine. Board certified in sleep medicine, pulmonary medicine, and internal medicine, Dr. Rosenberg serves as the Medical Director of the Sleep Disorders Center of Prescott Valley, Arizona, and sleep medicine consultant for Mountain Heart Health Services in Flagstaff, Arizona. He is the author of “Sleep Soundly Every Night, Feel Fantastic Every Day” (Demos Health) and is a contributing sleep expert blogger at EverydayHealth.com. His advice has appeared in Women’s Health, Woman’s World, Parenting, Ladies’ Home Journal, Prevention, and O Magazine, among others. Dr. Rosenberg appears on TV, radio, and lectures throughout the country on sleep medicine.
DR. ROSENBERG’S CREDENTIALS
- Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians
- Diplomat of American Board of Sleep Medicine