Robert S. Rosenberg, D.O., FCCP
Robert S. Rosenberg, DO, FCCP, is the medical director of the Sleep Disorders Center of Prescott Valley, Arizona and sleep medicine consultant for Mountain Heart Health Services in Flagstaff, Arizona. Dr. Rosenberg is board certified in sleep medicine, pulmonary medicine, and internal medicine. He is a contributing sleep expert blogger at EverydayHealth.com and his advice has appeared in Women’s Health, Prevention, Ladies’ Home Journal, Parenting, and O Magazine, among others. Dr. Rosenberg appears on TV and radio and lectures throughout the country on Sleep Medicine.
DR. ROSENBERG’S CREDENTIALS
- Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians
- Diplomat of American Board of Sleep Medicine